Well, that is one of the top questions that I got on email in last 3 months. To avoid writing an entire page for every one person that email me with this question (I’m lazy, I already know that 🙂 ) I will write it once, here, and I will pass the link every time is need so please don’t get mad on me if you will get a link as a response for your question.
Q: Can be Seborrheic Keratosis cured?
A: Yes, it can!
From my point of view cured is not the right word because Seborrheic Keratosis is not really a disease to be cured. I prefer to name it a skin condition, that needs just to be removed.
What options we have for removing Seborrheic Keratosis?
I’m planning to write an individual article well explained for each one, so here I will just name them:
- You can remove Seborrheic Keratosis using Hydrogen Peroxide (Burn them with acid. I guess that is the cheapest option)
- You can remove Seborrheic Keratosis using Nitrogene Liquid (That means freezing the growths with a nitrogene spray).
- You can remove Seborrheic Keratosis using Electro Descator
- You can remove Seborrheic Keratosis doing a Seborrheic Keratosis Surgery (with surgical blade)
- You can remove Seborrheic Keratosis doing a Laser Surgery for Seborrheic Keratosis.
- You can remove Seborrheic Keratosis using natural remedies.
No matter wich method you will choose, first of all you will need to discus with a doctor and your growths need to be examined to be sure that all of them are non malignant growths. Even a lot of people recommend all kind of home removing tips, I’m not agree with this. A doctor need to do the removing procedure, not a programmer, driver, teacher etc 🙂
Related Posts About Seborrheic Keratosis:
Posted in : About Seborrheic Keratoses