Q: Does Seborrheic Keratosis removal let scars?
A: Well, that is a very general question. There are a few factors involved here so if the seborrheic keratosis will let you scars or not may depend of:
– The method removal that you are chose.
– The size of your Seborrheic Keratosis growths.
– The doctor that is doing the removal (you have let chances to get scars if the removal is done by an experienced doctor).
– Your skin color (for example if you chose Cryotherpy as a removal method and your skin is black, you may get some scars. I don’t know if “scars” is the proper word to use here, but you will get the skin a bit lighter in the place where you had Seborrheic Keratosis growths).
– The way how you take care of you after the surgery/removal (after the Seborrheic Keratosis removal you need to take care of the places where you had Seborrheic Keratosis growths. You will use an antibiotic cream (prescripted by your medic) and some bandages for a few days or weeks.
So, after a Seborrheic Keratosis removal you have BIG chances to don’t get any scars if you take care of the things that I wrote upper.
Related Posts About Seborrheic Keratosis:
Posted in : F.A.Q