Have you ever wondered which are the equipment used for cryosurgery? Well, one of the best and most clinics are common in cryosurgery is the device called Cortex CryoPro. Let’s talk about it and see what this device “can do”.
- Cryosurgery unit, which operates under conditions of maximum comfort and safety for the patient
- Compatibility with other modules cryosurgery equipment
- Provide a simple treatment, highly effective and low cost for various skin lesions
- Treatment is done with liquid nitrogen at a temperature of -196 ° C, both through direct contact and spray
quick path to the main topics
Application of nitrogen liquid
- cryosurgery with liquid nitrogen is the treatment of choice or an alternative method of treatment for many skin lesions, including: seborrheic keratosis, verruca vulgaris, basal cell carcinoma, actinic keratosis, lentigines, warts, warts, to mention a few applications.
Dimensions and accesories for Cortex CryoPro
- Maxi CryoPro 500ml capacity (20-24 hours during liquid nitrogen storage).
- CryoPro Mini 350ml capacity (12-14 hours during liquid nitrogen storage).
- both operate in the same way and have a set of spray applicators for common injuries.
- contact samples of different sizes in relation to injuries and to protect neighboring areas (optional accessories).
- liquid nitrogen storage containers 0.5 to 60 l capacity, liquid nitrogen storage time up to 150 days (in special cases up to 1 year).
- device for transferring liquid nitrogen container into the machine (manufactured container at least 10 l).
Related Posts About Seborrheic Keratosis:
Posted in : F.A.Q
1 opinion or question
- What is hydrogen peroxide? | Seborrheic Keratosis | April 12, 2013