Seborrheic Keratoses is a skin growth that is not malignant or cancerous. The growths are usually flat and they resemble a healing wound. Even though the condition is not dangerous, it can be irritating especially if allowed to linger on the skin for a long time. They usually appear in different sizes depending on the area of the skin that they have attacked. Seborrheic Keratoses is common in old people but this does no mean the young are completely free from the condition. However, a natural treatment for Seborrheic Keratoses is the best way to tackle the condition.
- A wart or growth removal treatment is very helpful. These treatments can be purchased over the counter. The removers are a good natural treatment because they include liquid nitrogen which has been proved to be effective in the treatment of Seborrheic Keratoses. Even though this natural treatment can take a long time, eventually you will begin to see positive results if the appropriate procedure is followed.
- Blood supply is also crucial. If the growth is long, you can tie a hair at the base and make it tight. This is a clear indication that the hair will cut the blood supply flowing to the growth hence killing it. Even though the method is considered painful at times and during the initial stages, it can be very effective. The lesions and the growths will begin to turn dark and eventually fall off. Bear in mind that this natural treatment needs time in order to yield good results.
- Time is also of essence. Seborrheic Keratoses can go away on its own after along time without any treatment. As long as you do not pick on the skin, time can be a great healing factor. Picking on the skin usually results into the spread of infections. If you do not have time or money to see a physician, just leave the growths and with time they will heal.
- Cool compresses can also be applied to the skin directly in order to lessen the irritation caused by the growths. Even though this treatment cannot make the growths to disappear, it makes the symptoms less severe. In all likelihood, cool compresses will make the symptoms caused by Seborrheic Keratoses to be endurable.
Taking Vitamin D supplements is also another crucial method of tackling Seborrheic Keratoses naturally. The supplements come in handy to balance the skin and make you have a good complexion that is healthy.
Related Posts About Seborrheic Keratosis:
Posted in : Seborrheic Keratosis Treatment
8 opinions and questions
- Keratosis Pilaris Treatment at Home | Seborrheic Keratosis | June 28, 2014